We are delighted to advise that a significant renovation of all rooms and suites at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo’s room and suites has been completed.
The stunning hotel is located in Tokyo’s prestigious Nihonbashi district—known as the birthplace of Tokyo—where centuries-old artisan businesses rub shoulders with modern skyscrapers.
The new room designs focus on the original hotel design concept of ‘Woods and Water’. All rooms have stunning views of the city—Tokyo Skytree to the east, and Mount Fuji to the west—from high picture windows.
Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo’s legendary service, Michelin-starred cuisine and stunning facilities combine to offer the ultimate luxury experience.
The Travel Authority Group is one of a handful of Mandarin Oriental Fan Club agents in Australia. When you book a Mandarin Oriental stay with us, you enjoy a number of guest perks and privileges.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Choice of US$100 Food & Beverage or Spa Credit
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Personalized Welcome Amenity and Note on behalf of Agent from Senior Property Management
- One Category Room Upgrade (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Written confirmation of Fan Club reservation within 12-hours of receipt, regardless of method of booking
- 24-hour Ambassador Team Support
- Dedicated password protected website
- Priority waitlist clearance
For more information or to inquire about a stay at Mandarin Oriental Tokyo, simply leave us a note in the form below or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.