The Travel Authority Group’s Managing Director, Peter Hosper, recently travelled to the US and stopped by Los Angeles. Peter stayed at the Luxe Rodeo Drive—the only hotel on Beverly Hills’ iconic Rodeo Drive.
“I really enjoyed my stay at Luxe Rodeo Drive. It has an incredible location for shopping, with nearby neighbours including Guess, Chanel and Hermes,” says Peter.
“Staff are super-friendly, and rooms are generously sized—the Premier King and Grand Premier King Rooms being the best value,” he adds.
The hotel features
- 86 stylish rooms and suites
- Concierge services
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- The Spa on Rodeo services
- Luxe Club on Rodeo benefits
- Business center
- 24-hour valet parking
- Transportation services
- Sophisticated meeting venues
- Rooftop fitness center
- Complimentary Bicycle Rentals (2 Hours complimentary, $5/hr thereafter)
One exciting element of a stay at the hotel, says Peter, is the Luxe Club.
“Luxe Club comes at a fee of US$30 per day (+tax), but it really adds some value,” says Peter.
So, what do you get for your compulsory daily fee?
The hotel describes it thus: The Luxe Club on Rodeo fee ensures each guest enjoys the experience of a private club. Enjoy light bites, evening libations and more, all in an environment reflecting the relaxed sophistication of our prestigious Beverly Hills address.
Luxe Club perks include
- Expanded hot and savory continental breakfast options including made-to-order omelets, pastries, cereal, fresh fruit and juices
- Breakfast served from 6:30am to 10:30am
- Light Lunch served from Midday to 2:00pm, includes wraps, paninis and soups
- Evening Food Tasting served from 5:00pm to 8:00pm, includes hors d’oeuvres
- Evening Drinks served nightly from 5:00pm to 8:00pm, includes a selection of beer, wine, and handcrafted cocktails during Happy Hour
- 24-Hour Coffee and Beverage Bar offering a selection of bottled water, sodas, coffees and tea
- Late Night Happy Hour from 8:00pm to 10:00pm with $8 beverages
Luxe Club is available to adults from 21 years of age.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.