The Travel Authority and Qatar Airways hosted a terrific day trip to Canberra for a number of our Corporate clients.
TTA’s clients were met at Qatar Airways Check in area E at Sydney International Airport Terminal on Friday, 22nd February 2019 at 6:30am for the short hop to Canberra. From there they were whisked away to the National Museum of Australia for a private one-hour guided tour followed by brunch at the stunning waterfront Museum Café.
The group flew to Canberra aboard Qatar Airways impressive Boeing 777-300ER featuring the airline’s revolutionary Qsuite Business Class product.
“It was a fabulous day, and a brilliant way to showcase this premium airline product to our clients”, said Sarah Bush, Director of The Travel Authority Group.
“The new Qsuite is brilliant. Its ability to cleverly and comfortably accommodate single passengers, couples, even families or groups of four travelling together is real innovation”, added Sarah.
The Travel Authority team conducted a vox-pop with their guests on the return leg to Sydney. Here’s what a couple of them had to say about their Qatar Airways Qsuite experience:
“I adored the Qsuite. I thought the attention to detail was wonderful. There’s just such a huge array of seating arrangements, the lay-flat position was exceptionally comfortable. I loved the extra touch of the signature Qsuite drink of lemon and mint tea, which was adorable. And I would just love to be flying them every other day of the week!”
“I’d have to say the Qsuites are absolutely stunning. They are well above my expectation, and I will definitely be going back to work and discussing with Directors about using this for their travels. The staff have been warm, professional and friendly. I can’t find a fault at this stage, so I will definitely be recommending it as an option moving forward with our corporate travel.”
I was very impressed. It was very roomy, actually First Class quality. The crew are amazing, very attentive, very friendly, and very accommodating.
On the return journey to Sydney, the group met the airline’s recently appointed Commercial Manager, Cassandra Kerr who was aboard.
“We were delighted to be able to introduce Cassandra to our clients. That simple act was a clear demonstration of the strength of our relationship with a great travel supplier like Qatar Airways”, says The Travel Authority Group’s Managing Director, Peter Hosper.
- Qatar Airways is one of the fastest growing airlines, operating one of the youngest fleets with an average age of five years.
- The airline operates daily flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth to more than 160 destinations worldwide via one stop at Doha.
- From Australia, Qatar Airways operates the largest one-stop European network to 54 cities including flights into London Heathrow and Gatwick.
- The airline’s new Business class product ‘QSuite’ is available daily from Sydney on flights QR907/QR906.
- Qatar Airways was named World’s Best Airline, Skytrax in 2017, 2015, 2012 and 2011.
- The airline won Business Class of the Year by Skytrax 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014 and 2013.
- Awarded Skytrax Best First Class Lounge 2018
Qatar Airways is also a proud member of oneworld, and oneworld frequent flyer members can earn frequent flyer points and STATUS CREDITS on Qatar Airways.
For more information about our Qatar Airways experience, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.