Qantas has unveiled an expanded Business Lounge in Singapore offering seats for more than 570 customers.
The additional area offers new banquette seating, dining chairs and tables and has been designed to maximise power and data outlets for customers’ devices.
The expansion of the Business Lounge will be followed by the opening of a new First Lounge in November. Both lounges combined will offer seating for more than 800 customers.
Highlights of the Business Lounge, which originally opened in 2013:
- Neil Perry menus with dishes inspired by regional cuisine and cooked to order.
- Dining options include the plate of the day at the communal dining area, dishes from the live cooking station, an extensive buffet and snacks at the bar.
- Spice Temple inspired cocktails, a premium Australian wine selection and a barista service.
- Service by Sofitel in line with Qantas’ First Lounges in Sydney, Melbourne and Los Angeles.
- 20 showers, 80-inch television screens and flexible working, relaxing and dining areas.
Qantas operates more than 50 return services through Singapore each week, making it one of the largest foreign airlines to operate out of Changi Airport, with codeshare connections to 16 cities in eight countries on more than 210 Jetstar Asia services.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.