If you’re flying long haul in British Airways’ very comfortable World Traveller Plus premium economy class and then connecting to a BA short haul flight, you can enjoy selected connections in the comfort of Club Europe.
ALL YOU have to do is book by 30 November 2019!
World Traveller Plus is BA’s long-haul premium economy cabin. It gives you more space to relax on board, as well as a superior menu and greater baggage allowance than World Traveller economy class.
And now it can give you a free upgrade to Club Europe, too.
ABOUT CLUB EUROPE
Club Europe is British Airways’ short haul business class, and it offers:
- More space to relax on board and a guaranteed window or aisle seat.
- The chance to enjoy BA’s comfortable departure lounges.
- Dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding.
- More Avios and Tier Points for Executive Club Members.
Scroll down for terms and conditions.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.
Terms & Conditions
1. Customers who book selected qualifying World Traveller Plus British Airways (BA) or BA flights with a connection onto a BA short haul flight will be eligible to be booked into Club Europe. Customers booked in W class on long haul will be booked into the lowest available Club Europe class up to and including D class, customers booked in E class on long haul will be booked into the lowest available class in Club Europe up to and including R class. Where the relevant classes are not available customers will be booked into Y class in Euro Traveller.
2. Certain route exclusions may apply.
3. Travel in Club Europe is subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Customers who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will only be seated in Club Europe subject to the new arrangements meeting the eligibility criteria.
5. There is no limit to the number of times a customer can take advantage of the offer.
6. Avios will be awarded for the cabin flown in.
7. Booking dates: 15 October 2019 – 30 November 2019.