Before the national carrier retires its iconic fleet of Boeing 747 aircraft, it will be operating a number of domestic services between November 2019 and February 2020, giving customers the opportunity to fly on the ‘Jumbo’ without the need for a passport.
“The Jumbo has a special place in the hearts of so many Australian travellers, and we love the idea of a final short-haul jaunt or two aboard these aircraft before they leave the fleet for good by the end of 2020”, said The Travel Authority Group’s Managing Director, Peter Hosper.
The Boeing 747, also known as the Queen of the Skies, has been an integral part of the Qantas fleet for almost 50 years. If you’d like to grab a seat on one of the upcoming Qantas Boeing 747 domestic flights, these are the flight details you need:
- 09 Nov 2019 SYD-BNE flight QF524
- 23 Nov 2019 SYD-ADL flight QF743
- 31 Dec 2019 SYD-MEL flight QF417
- 15 Feb 2020 SYD-MEL flight QF439
- 11 Nov 2019 BNE-SYD flight QF529
- 25 Nov 2019 ADL-SYD flight QF736
- 01 Jan 2020 MEL-SYD flight QF438
- 17 Feb 2020 MEL-SYD flight QF400
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.