Claire Winnel, Manager of The Cruise & Travel Authority Terrigal, was recently invited to inspect the newest member of the Princess Cruises fleet, Majestic Princess.
“She is a remarkable ship”, says Claire.
“At 330 metres long with nineteen decks, 1780 cabins and suites, nearly 144,000 tonnes, and a heart-stopping glass floor ‘Sea Walk’, just about everything aboard Majestic Princess will take your breath away”, adds Claire.
Majestic Princess joined the Princess fleet in April 2017.
“The 1780 cabins are bright, spacious and each one features the Princess Luxury Bed. There are plenty of dining venues to choose from including two speciality restaurants with dinner menus crafted by Michelin-star awarded chefs.
“It’s wonderful to see Princess invest such a high standard ship in the Australian waters”, notes Claire.
ABOUT PRINCESS CRUISES
From its modest beginnings in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico, Princess has grown to become one of the premier cruise lines of the world. Today, its fleet carries more than a million passengers each year to more worldwide destinations than any other major line.
Princess at a Glance
- 18 ships across the fleet that serve over 1.8 million passengers yearly.
- Over 380 destinations across more than 100 countries on 7 continents.
- Over 170 unique itineraries ranging from one day to 111 days.
- More than 500 More Ashore late night calls across 98 ports and 70 overnight calls across 16 ports.
- Access to over 100 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
For more information about Majestic Princess or any of the ships in the Princess fleet, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.