13 Nights from $3229 per person, including flights and a Singapore Stopover!
Join this fabulous Myanmar’s Mysteries cruise with Azamara, and you’ll see just how much this country has retained its authenticity and charm.
In Yangon, visit the Pagoda as monks pray and the sun sets, a sight you’ll never forget. And for a real-life view of the city, take a ride on the Circular Train where you’ll see a wide swath of daily life as you chug through urban neighborhoods and rural villages. Be sure, also, to take an excursion to Bagan along the Ayeyarwady River—a stunning site of thousands of ancient temples and stupas.
It’s simply spectacular.
Our brilliant package includes:
- Return flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
- 1-night stay pre-cruise in Singapore
- 12-night Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia round-trip cruise from Singapore
- Meals and entertainment aboard Azamara Quest
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Soft drinks, specialty coffees, teas and bottled water
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- Gratuities on-board
- All port fees and taxes
From Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
- INTERIOR Stateroom from $3229 per person, twin share
- OCEANVIEW Stateroom from $3719 per person, twin share
- VERANDA stateroom from $5759 per person, twin share
Azamara Quest is a mid-sized ship with a deck plan that’s intimate but never crowded, and offers everything modern voyagers are looking for.
There are many more good reasons to join this voyage in Singapore.
Reasons like these:
- The white-sand beaches and tropical jungles of Phuket.
- A day in Penang, where you can take a hair-raising funicular ride or visit the colorful old trading center at
- George Town. Don’t leave without tasting Asam Laksa, Penang’s sweet and sour rice noodle soup.
- Kuala Lumpur picks up the pace with great shopping, specialty coffee shops and stunning views from Petronas Towers, the city’s iconic 88-story landmark.
- Plan for extra time in Singapore, a food lover’s paradise that elevates Malaysian, Chinese and Indian cuisine to a new level of delicious inventiveness.
Download the flyer below for more details, terms and conditions.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.
Terms & Conditions
Prices shown are per person based on twin share occupancy throughout. Single, triple or quad ricing is available on request. Prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are correct at 11 March 2019. Prices are subject to availability and change at the time of booking. Airfare/airline taxes are included but are also subject to change. Some prices may be affected by foreign currency fluctuations.